Pay for Expenses
Issue a Report
The reporter visits "SlowMist Zone" website and goes to "Submit Bug Bounty" (URL：https://slowmist.io/en/bug-bounty.html) to submit a threat intelligence. (Status: to be review)
1. Within one working day, the SlowMist Security Team will confirm the threat intelligence report from the "SlowMist Zone", follow up, evaluate the problem, and feed the intelligence back to the XX contact person in the meantime (status: under review).
2. Within three working days, the XX technical team will deal with the problem, draw conclusions and record points (status: confirmed / ignored). They will communicate with the reporter if necessary, and ask the reporter for assistance.
1. The XX business department shall repair the security problems in the threat intelligence and update online (status: repaired). The repairing timeframe depends on the problem severity and the repair difficulty. Generally speaking, it is within 24 hours for the critical and high-risk problems, within 3 working days for the medium-risk problems, and within 7 working days for the low-risk problems. The App security issue is limited by the version release, and the repairing timeframe is on a case-by-case basis.
2. The reporter will review whether the security problem has been repaired (Status: reviewed/reviewed with objection).
3. After the reporter confirms that the security problem is repaired, the XX technical team will inform the SlowMist Security Team of the conclusion and the vulnerability score. They will issue rewards with the SlowMist Security Team (status: completed).
|Level||XX Reward*||SlowMist Zone Reward|
|Critical||x ETH||512 SLOWMIST|
|High||x ETH||256 SLOWMIST|
|Medium||x ETH||100 SLOWMIST|
|Low||x ETH||32 SLOWMIST|
Remark: the final award depends on the severity of the vulnerability and the true impact of the vulnerability, the values in the table are the highest rewards for each level.